- Completed a Diploma in Visual Arts from TAFE Gippsland.
- Worked in the Digital Marketing industry since 2007.
- Senior Writer and Editor at Home DJ Studio since 2017.
- Hobbyist DJ since 2001.
- Experienced writer and editor specializing in DJ and studio equipment.
- Has written extensively on topics about DJ controllers and mixers, headphones, studio monitors and microphones.
- Hands-on testing of numerous products with reviews featured on many industry specific publications.
- Further skilled in visual arts and graphic design.
Music has always played a vital part in my life. I constantly listen to music. The world feels more alive when music is a part of it. I also don’t restrict myself to just one genre. If it moves me, it’s worth my attention.
In my teenage years, the burgeoning electronic music scene captivated me. It felt so fresh and far removed from what was commonly played on the radio. From there, a lifelong passion for all styles of electronic music was born.
Purchasing my first DJ controller was a revelation, and from that day, I’ve immersed myself in the world of music gear. I love researching and getting hands-on with new equipment, and pushing the limits of what can be achieved in an ever-evolving space.
I’ve always loved creative pursuits, and DJing was another way to express myself. That passion for creativity and expression extends to writing, art, and design, which lead me to complete a Diploma in Visual Arts.
Delivering concise and compelling messaging became a core part of my role in the Digital Marketing industry and helped further develop my skills.
There was no turning back when the opportunity arose to combine my creative talents with my passion for music and music gear. This drove me to become a senior writer and editor specializing in DJ and studio equipment reviews.
Over several years I’ve continued to push myself professionally and creatively. I take immense pride in my work. I also feel humbled to be able to share my knowledge and passion with fellow enthusiasts, and be featured on many industry publications.
In my free time, I love to hang out with my wonderful wife and two amazing children. Thankfully they don’t mind the constant stream of music, and my daughter takes a lot of interest in all the buttons and knobs on the various gear I own!
Beyond that, I’m an avid geek that loves reading, gaming, both digital and tabletop, and spending time with the people I care about.